Toasted Rounds with Sundried Tomatoes and Rosemary
6 slices of bread cut into rounds
1 jar of Sundried Tomatoes by Valbona
1 sprig of fresh rosemary
1 pinch of oregano
1 clove of garlic
50g flaked Grana (parmesan-type) cheese
1) Toast the rounds of bread in the oven until nicely crisp.
2) Remove the rounds from the oven and rub them with the clove of garlic to give flavour and taste to the bread.
3) Meanwhlle, drain the Sundried Tomatoes by Valbona well and cut them into large pieces.
4) Wash the rosemary and grate the Grana cheese into flakes.
5) Then top each toasted round with the Sundried Tomatoes by Valbona, sprinkle with oregano and finally add a little Grana cheese, the rosemary and a drizzle of oil.
3) Place the toasted rounds in the oven at 180°C for 5 minutes. Serve warm.