Pasta salad with creamed courgettes and vegetables
320g fusilli or other short pasta
400g washed courgettes
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
salt as required
30g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
100g Valbona Mixed Vegetable Antipasto
- Wash the courgettes and cut them into rounds. Thinly slice the shallot and sauté it in a pan in extra-virgin olive oil; add the courgettes and cook them over a high heat for two minutes.
- Lower the heat, season with salt and cook for about 20 minutes until the vegetables are soft and tender. If required, add a little water or meat stock during cooking.
- Leave the courgettes to cool, then blend in a mixer with the milk and grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water, drain it and add the creamed courgettes. 5 - Add the drained vegetables and mix with a spoon to blend all the ingredients well.
- Serve warm or cold. Also ideal for a picnic or buffet.